3 celebrity photos each cut into 4 parts: forehead, eyes, nose and mouth. So there are 3 sets of foreheads, 3 sets of eyes, 3 sets of noses, and 3 sets of mouths. The spectator then randomly chooses a part of the face from each set. There is less than a 2 percent chance that it will be a correct set. The result, of course a messy-mixed set that looks funny. But what they don't know, that the messed up face have a secret image behind it, which compose a whole new complete face, whilst the rest of the unselected parts are blank on the back.
- No Forcing. Spectator freely choose which part to pick.
- No switching, all done in plain sight
- No special pattern to memorize.
- No assistant needed
- Customizable, you can print any pictures you prefer.
- Suitable to perform on stage, and compact enough for parlor performance.
- Full explanation video link
Pieces by Adrian Martinus & Agus Tjiu
- Product Code: I3221
- Availability: In Stock