Easy packet tricks performed with regular cards and with virtually no sleight-of-hand.
- MERELY THOUGHT-OF CARD MIRACLE (Paul Gordon): A card is mixed in a packet of eight cards, yet you reveal it.
- BUBBLE SORT (Werner Miller): Three face cards capture two selected cards.
- WEDLUCK (Peter Duffie): Cupid (a Jack) couples the Queens and the Kings.
- CHANGE IN MIND (Howard Adams): A great routine using cards torn in half and three coins.
- CHILD’S PLAY (Karl Fulves): Two selected cards appear together while two packets are dealt at the same time.
- COURTING (Aldo Colombini): Two strong climaxes using the face cards.
- TRIPLE HUMDINGER (Peter Duffie): Three predictions, one stronger than the previous with just a packet of cards.
- MIND-TWO (Aldo Colombini): A five-card routine in which you reveal two free selections. You can do this with jumbo cards.
- SURPRISE SPELL (Ian Adair): A surprising spell with the revelation of the four Aces.
- SUIT YOURSELF (Nick Trost): The spectator mixes the cards, yet he matches them suit by suit.
Self Working Packet Tricks by Aldo Colombini
- Product Code: I0795
- Availability: In Stock