A mystery card is placed on the table and a card is freely named. The magician then performs a version of Dr Daley's Last Trick where the four aces change places. However at the end of this sequence you can cleanly show that the card that has been isolated on the table from the beginning was the freely named card. Genius routining means that this is very easy and can be learnt and mastered almost immediately
- How difficult is the routine?
- This routine is rated 2 out of 5 in difficulty.
- What sleights are included in the routine?
- Elmsley Count & Small Packet Double Lift.
Dr. Daley'S Mystery by Chris Congreave
- Product Code: I4440
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 99